Skip to content
- Each contestant must sign a waiver and release form.
- The wing eating competition is open to all amateur eaters 21 years or older who are in good health. Professional eaters, persons or members of any professional eating organization are not eligible.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
- Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their wings and beer and place the eaten chicken wing bones back and empty glass on to the score card.
- Contestants will have 5 minutes to consume chicken wings and beer. If not finished in time, contestant will be disqualified.
- Contestants will be allowed to finish any wing remaining in their mouth when time is called after 5 minutes.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- If there is a tie after round 5, the first contestant that finishes round 6 wins.
- Contestants may not coat the inside of their mouth with any kind of protoceratops coating and anyone caught doing so will be immediately disqualified.
- No other food or drink is allowed during contest.
- Any contestant that vomits during a round will be disqualified.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in there designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed. Napkins will be provided to wipe hands only.
- If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decision will stand with the same finality as the rules.
- There will be NO REGISTRATION THE DAY OF THE CONTEST