- 6 rounds. Each round contestant will get 2 wings and 1 10oz beer. Wings & Beer must be fully consumed each round.
- Wings will begin at a mild heat and will increase in heat based upon Scoville Heat Scale as the rounds progress.
- Contestants will be allowed to finish any wing remaining in their mouth when time is called after two minutes.
- Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their wings and beer and place the eaten chicken wing bone back on to the wing score card along with their empty beer glass.
• First place: Up to $100 worth of merch plus WTC Trophy
• Second place: $50 worth of merch